Who is Alexa?

Hello! My name is Alexa Rae Farmerie, and I am currently a sophomore here at the University of Mount Union majoring in early childhood education and minoring in psychology. I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and am the oldest of three children. I have been a cheerleader for a good portion of my life and still continue to cheer on the Purple Raiders here at Mount Union! I am also a member of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority, Preview and Orientation staff, Student Nation Education Association (SNEA), Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) and Greeks Advocating the Mature Management of Alcohol. I love to hang out with my family and friends, workout, play sports and participate in all kinds of campus activities! I am in love with country music and would one day love to meet Kenny Chesney!

Here is a quote from one of my idols, Audrey Hepburn, which really inspires me:

“I believe to not to live for the day, that would be materialistic — but to treasure the day. I realize that most of us live on the skin — on the surface — without appreciating just how wonderful it is simply to be alive at all.”

Audrey Hepburn ♥