Welcome to the Family

Hello everyone!

Preview sessions one and two went great last week! This was my first time being a preview guide and I had the best time! It was great to meet so many new smiling faces of excited freshmen and their parents! I have to say that my fellow preview guides and coordinators, did a great job of making all of the freshmen feel welcomed into the Mount Union community. With the help of Kate Carnell and Jesse Douglas, preview went smoothly without any problems.

While at preview, we took some short interviews of parents and students as they were awaiting the start of their preview experience and also during preview itself. In the video attached to my blog, Mrs. Bondra, wife of alumnus James Bondra, mother of alumnus Christopher Bondra and current senior and preview guide, Carolyn Bondra, states that what she loves the most about Mount Union is the great family atmosphere. This is exactly what we strive to show the incoming students and their families at preview! Mount Union is truly one of the best universities out there and the preview and orientation staff could not be more excited to welcome all of the new freshmen and their families to the Mount Union family!

Go Raiders!

-Alexa

3 Responses