Turn Your Cant’s Into Cans and Dreams Into Plans

¡Hola! Ciao! Salut! Hallo! Hello! I have less than two months to go until I start my European adventure and I am getting extremely anxious! In anticipation of my own study abroad experience, I find that I am constantly reading others’ travel blogs, flipping through countless online albums documenting their journey and watching videos filmed while abroad. From a breakfast of pork omelets in Thailand, to croissants in France, to rice in India, each location is composed of extremely different food, people, dress, language, landscapes, customs and traditions. It amazes me how diverse each city is, let alone each country! The world is so big and I can’t help getting excited just thinking of everything that is out there to see, appreciate and discover.

I came across a video a while back, called “Move,” which instantly set my study abroad plans in motion. I always knew I wanted to travel; however, after watching this video I decided to stop thinking about it and make it happen. So, I went to visit the Center for Global Education the very next day to talk about my options.

These three guys went on their own adventure and 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights and 38,000 miles later.. an AWESOME video was made. Watch it, you won’t regret it!

Also, check out the endless possibilities of study abroad programs offered through USAC here!

It’s time to turn your “cant’s into cans and dreams into plans”!

Are you interested in studying abroad? What is your dream location to travel to? Feel free to comment here!