There’s a New Food Love in Town!

I can tell you that two simple words sum up this entire post: Panera Bread. If you have not heard of Panera Bread then you must not be living in the real world as it is one of the best food places ever. Panera Bread is an obsessive love of mine. The food is delicious times infinity, and it is one of my favorite places to eat! When I first heard the talk that Alliance was getting a Panera Bread, I thought it was crazy-talk. I did not believe it as many rumors had been circulating for months about what new food places were being built in the near future in Alliance. The talk, however, continued for weeks on end with the same story, and I finally realized that it was true. Alliance, Ohio was finally getting a Panera Bread! This was one of the greatest moments of the year! I was ecstatic and could not wait for it to open since one of my favorite places to eat would now just be a few minutes down the road from campus.

Now many months later, the Panera Bread in Alliance has finally opened and is ready for business. I know that I will be a frequent customer for the duration of my time spent here at Mount Union. If you are not sure where it is located it can be found between the recently-opened Chipotle and Giant Eagle on West State Street. If you have not eaten there before, definitely check it out and give it a chance. It is a quick, easy place to grab any meal of the day – breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack. There are many different foods on the menu, almost anyone can find something enjoyable that will crave his or her hunger!