The Big 21!

I turn the big 21 on June 3, and birthdays are always great days. I plan on using my free meal from Mongolians BBQ, one of my favorite places to eat. I suggest everyone join the fan group and redeem the free meal coupon everyone gets for their birthday! I will be unable to celebrate much for my birthday because the Indians begin a six game home stand during my birthday, but the weekend when the tribe is on the road, I definitely plan on celebrating with my friends.

Unfortunately, as you grow older, parents seem to have a harder time buying gifts for your birthday so this year I get to pick out my gift for my birthday. I’m not quite sure what I am planning on buying yet but possibly a new business suit or two. A nice business suit is a must for every college student as a lot of presentations in college require business attire and it also never hurts to look professional even if a business suit is not required.

So far, I have had to dress up on multiple occasions for class every semester … so a suit is a great investment. Luckily, it looks as if the weather will be good for my birthday, which is always a plus, but the best present would be a win from the Indians!