Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!
Five things I am most thankful for this holiday season:
- My family – especially my new baby cousin, Ava, who will be celebrating her first Thanksgiving this year!
- The wonderful friends I have made at Mount Union
- The opportunity to study abroad next semester
- My student blogging position (who else gets paid to talk about everything they love?!)
- The shirtless Taylor Lautner scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2 (it’s a must see, girls!)
I am a bit embarrassed to admit that sometimes I need a holiday to remind me of how much I have to be thankful for, but I am very grateful for the reminder. Every year I look forward to waking up Thanksgiving morning, grabbing some blankets and cuddling up next to the fireplace to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. This year will be no exception.
As I was thinking of everything I am grateful for this year, I thought it would be nice to remind the people I love most how thankful I am for them. So, I decided to do some arts and crafts! I found an idea I loved on Pinterest and got to work. Making holiday cards for your family and friends would be a great way to pass away the last two days of class until Thanksgiving break! All you need is some tape, scissors, decorative scrap paper and some ribbon (which is optional, of course).
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!