Team iPhone

Recently I received some of the best advice of my life, get an iPhone. Luckily, for me, I took this advice and now I am glued to my new phone. Last week, I purchased the iPhone 4G from Verizon and while I have yet to get 4g service anywhere yet, the benefits are still unbelievable.

The two apps that I use the most, probably like most any other college student, are Twitter and Facebook. These apps make being connected to social media a whole lot easier than the traditional computer. I have been on a Twitter binge ever since getting the iPhone! One of my other favorite apps is ESPN’s ScoreCenter. For a sports junkie, being connected to breaking news and scores immediately is a huge plus. My iPhone also has turned me onto Pandora radio, which I constantly listen to in the car now. Maybe the best feature of the iPhone is its ability to save me money with the GasBuddy app, which tells me where the cheapest gas in my area is.

As the common phrase goes, the iPhone is not a phone it is a lifestyle. Smart phones are the future and the iPhone is leading the way.

Tags:

2 Responses