Summer keeps getting better and better!

Sometimes I have such a good week that I am way too excited to blog and share it with you :]

This past week has been great! As I told you before, my mom and I got a puppy, so a lot of our time has been spent with her. Aside from that, I’ve been here and there, running around, spending time with friends and enjoying this beautiful weather.

On Friday night, I took a couple of hours off from puppy duty to meet some friends from Mount in downtown Cleveland. What is nice about having friends from all over the place is the fact that meeting up in the summer is always exciting. Downtown Cleveland is kind of a halfway point for all of us, so we fit a little meet up in our busy schedules.

On Saturday, my mom and I went to the West Side Market in Cleveland. Visiting the market is one of my favorite things to do! The market’s features have been shown on the Food Network multiple times and it is easy to see why. Mount Union is only about an hour away from Cleveland so it’s easy for me to visit the market during the year when I want fresh food. I actually went down by Mount to visit my boyfriend on Saturday night for the 4th of July weekend. After he graduated in May, he was hired as an assistant professional at a golf club right down the road from the school. The club held a firework show for the holiday this past weekend. It has been a while since I’ve been around Alliance, but I was able to drive through the city on my way down! Even just seeing all of the signs for the university made me so excited!

Fast forward to Monday night – The 4th of July … Tribe vs. Yankees. Working down at the game was an absolute blast. We all were decked out in our patriotic pride as we cheered the team on in front of a SOLD OUT crowd down at Progressive Field. Words can’t even describe what a great experience it was!

Tomorrow, I am going to see Katy Perry, my favorite singer, in concert! I am SO excited! Check back next week to hear all about the show and about the rest of the Tribe’s homestand!

Until next time,

-samantha

2 Responses