On the grind

Hello readers :]

I haven’t posted a blog since July, which seems like just yesterday! I can’t believe this Saturday is already October 1.

School started and got rolling as quickly as usual with tests, papers, projects and meetings.

The year is going quite well (as expected). I’ve been keeping myself busy with the school newspaper, The Dynamo, the campus radio station, WRMU and our chapter of Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), among other things.

While all of that sounds like a huge workload — especially on top of classes — it really is not. I enjoy being involved in these great organizations on campus. They all have given me great hands-on experiences that I can include on my resume. With graduation coming so soon (in 8 months to be exact), all of these experiences are really helping me prepare for the job search and the real world. Mount Union does a great job helping students find and pursue their interests.

Throughout this semester, I’ll be sure to keep you all posted on the organizations I am involved with and what we do!