Livin on a prayer, baby

So, it’s senior year, half end of the first semester and it’s finals time… can you say stressed out? It is just that time of year where the work piles up and the weather gets gloomy. Everyone goes through it no matter how old you are or where you are.

I always say that Mount Union is in such a perfect location because it is so easy for me to just escape for a while. I was able to take a couple of nice trips home lately to just relax and take my mind off everything before I had to crack down and get my work done. Everyone needs to get away once in a while. My home is only an hour away from school … not too far, not too close.

Finals are right around the corner and the end of the semester is near. Can you believe the year is half way over?! Unbelievable. Cue: Bon Jovi – Livin’ on a Prayer.

It is starting to get very surreal. My last Thanksgiving break, my last Christmas break… Crazy.

Luckily, a lot of the projects I have been working on lately have been super fun. I’ll be sure to post a blog letting you know what I’ve been up to. See, being a communication major does have its perks!