Home sweet home

One of the many things I love about Mount Union is how early we start the summer.

I moved out this past weekend (while it was still April!) and it so nice to be home now.  Moving out took so much more time this year than it ever has because of all the furniture I had (because I lived off campus in a house).  It was a lot of heavy lifting and packing, but we did it!  Now, it’s just a matter of unpacking everything at home and figuring out places for it all to go.  :]

It’s also nice getting out early because we get a jump start on jobs! I interviewed at the Winking Lizard Tavern back in March and they hired me, and I’m going in for my orientation today! I’ve been waitressing at Bob Evans for the past five years and I’m really excited for a change of pace and scenery but to continue serving.  I love being around people and it’s usually good money too! $

Well, that’s all for now.  I’ll keep you updated on my latest happenings throughout the summer.  Happy May everyone!!

-Shannon

Tags: ,