2013 is the year of dreams coming true for me. Until I am actually sitting on the plane, about to take flight for Italy, I don’t believe it will sink in that I will be living out my dream for the next five months. I am so incredibly blessed and beyond lucky to have the opportunity to study abroad. As part of my New Year’s resolutions, I have promised myself to taste unfamiliar foods, travel to unique places, talk to new people and push myself far out of my comfort zone. I want to come back from Europe with no regrets.
New Year’s resolutions:
- Let go & let God: learn to worry less & trust in Him more
- Have courage: take risks, go on adventures, try new things
- Work on patience: “not now” does not mean “not ever”
- Less social media use: live life through my own experiences instead of through social media
- Chase my dreams full heartily: go after what I want, no matter how far out of reach it may seem
Here are just a few of the things that I have to look forward to in 2013:
- EUROPE (duh)
- 21st birthday
- Tay Swift Concert: RED Tour
- Justin Bieber Concert: Believe Tour
- Beginning of my senior year of college
Happy New Year! Make this year one to remember!