Grady is back!

I am going to start this blog similar to a previous post… HOW BOUT THEM INDIANS? First of all, Grady finally made his return — insert girly screams here — and did awesome! Second of all, another sweep! As of right now they’re in first place in our decision. Winning! Let’s just keep our fingers crossed that the whole season stays like this! :]

UMU Palooza came and went faster than it was thought of. The sun was shining, music was playing and everyone who attended had a blast.

This weekend was a great one! I am lucky enough to live somewhat close to school so going home on weekends is an option for me. I took my best friend with me to show him the greatness that is Cleveland. We hit up the West Side Market and watched a lot of Tribe baseball!

On the way back to school, I realized how close the end of the year is. We don’t have class Tuesday or Friday, and then our last day of classes is on Monday. Unbelievable! The seniors are graduating in about three weeks which is so hard to believe… can’t believe in a year it is going to be me.

Keeping this post short and sweet … busy week!

Go Tribe!

-samantha