Friday Five: Fall Edition

[The leaves changing colors on campus make Mount so pretty in the fall]

This week consisted of studying, sleeping, studying, homework, studying.. and a little more studying on top of that. It is crazy that it is already time for midterms! We are on week nine of the fall semester and more than halfway through. I can’t believe how fast time is flying. While I am definitely a summer girl, fall is one of my favorite times of the year. Mount’s campus has never looked so colorful! Walking to class at 7:30 a.m. doesn’t bother me as much when everything surrounding me is so pretty.

Fall break is finally here and, although I will miss being at Mount this weekend, I am excited to spend time with my family at home. My fall break plans include catching up on all of my favorite shows (The Vampire Diaries and Grey’s Anatomy), breakfast and a trip to White House Fruit Farms with my grandma, movie night with my sister, Sunday morning church and family dinners. Mom is planning to make my favorite meal, lasagna! Oh, how I’ve missed home cooked meals. Although I have my own kitchen in my apartment at Mount (score!), Mom’s meals definitely beat out any of my own.

I am not sure if it was because of my anticipation of fall break, but this week my five things are all centered around fall. Happy Friday & happy fall break!

[My planner reminding me that fall break is here]

[The Cider Lane candle from Bath & Body Works smells exactly like fall - leaves, apples, caramel & all]

[White chocolate pumpkin spice lattes = fall heaven]

[FINALLY time to break out the tall boots & big, chunky sweaters]