Friday Five

[Taylor Swift notebook I just happened to come across at an unexpected stop at Walgreens]

The first week back from fall break flew by! This week was full of exciting surprises (many made this week’s “Friday Five”). The weather on Thursday was absolutely beautiful. Just about everyone on campus was outside and loving the sun. I tried to enjoy every second of it since snow flurries are on the forecast for next week. After a good work out at the MAAC on Thursday, I remembered that I had a free smoothie coupon to use at the B&B! I was sent an e-mail a while back asking me to complete a survey. After I submitted it, I received a free smoothie coupon. It seemed silly not to take advantage of the coupon with the 80-degree weather. So, attention all Mount students: TAKE THE SURVEY! When you’re sipping on your “Paradise” smoothie (strawberry, mango & peach), you will find that it was well worth the exchange of five minutes of your time.

This weekend I am throwing a little Halloween party for some friends! I am always up for any get-together that involves balloons, hot apple cider and games, so I am pretty excited. I also plan to spend a full day catching up on my “fun reading.” I absolutely love reading and it’s hard to find time to do so with all of the homework, studying and reading for class. However, this weekend I am determined to make time to relax and read the new book I just bought (seen here), which is said to be a must read if you love The Hunger Games, which I do!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Friday!

[I was in a sugar coma for the duration of fall break, but the pumpkin iced donut was well worth it!]

[Loving denim and floral for fall]

[My new favorite bracelet; which I received in a surprise package from my sister this week]

[Paradise smoothie]