Final exams and…Lady Gaga

lady gagaPhew… what a week it has been so far.

Tuesday was Reading Day, meaning it was the day before finals so we didn’t have class. My mom came to visit and took the first load of my furniture home.  It was nice seeing her and starting the move-out process but my room is so weird right now. She took away my dresser, two of my bookshelves and a couple boxes of clothes.  My poor TV is sitting on a chair right now because it used to sit on my dresser :]

But, like I said, I’m glad we got some stuff out and the rest of it will be moved out on Saturday! I cannot believe that is two days away already.  I will just have to make the most of these next two days! :[

Last night was the Lady Gaga concert and it was so amazing!  She is such an awesome performer and person.  It was such a fun way to start finals week too!  There were a few technical difficulties at the beginning of the concert so it was delayed about an hour and we didn't leave the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland until about 12:15 a.m.  That meant that we didn't get home until almost 1 a.m. and I didn't go to bed until 2 a.m.  Even more fun than that was that I had to get back up at 5 a.m. to get my stuff together and drive back to Mount. Whoooo. I was so tired on the drive back to school this morning but it was well worth it.  I've been humming Gaga songs all day today.  :]

I had two exams today and I think they both went pretty well.  I have two more tomorrow and then I’m done for the semester!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!

-Shannon

Tags:

2 Responses