Family Ties

Although it seems just like yesterday that I was receiving bags of massively-produced mail for various colleges, I am quickly closing in on the end of my freshman year. Like some students, however, I have a younger sibling who is currently a senior in high school; giving me the opportunity to experience that first year all over again. My younger brother, Nathan, has already ranked Mount Union as the top place he would like to attend, but I have to give credit to Mount for the latest piece of mail he received.

mount union t-shirt

Now while this will undoubtedly be a contested piece of apparel, and will “accidentally” find its way into my bag come the end of spring break, I can’t help but reminisce to my first piece of official Raider gear and how happy I was to be sporting the new colors. It is a great feeling to be identifying yourself with your future school. I look forward to meeting many of the purple-clad incoming 2015 class. But until that happens this coming fall, I would like to extend a personal “thank you” to the Office of Admission for my new shirt – I love it.