Fall break!

I think that in every one of my posts, I make some sort of comment about how fast time is flying by. Well, guess what … I am going to make another comment right now. Can you believe it is already the end of October?! Hello, where does time go?

Fall break has already came and went in the blink of an eye. It feels like just yesterday that I was counting down the days until I went home and visited my family, and here I am, back in action at school.

Fall break was absolutely perfect. Here at Mount we get off classes Friday and Monday, and it usually falls smack dab in the middle of October. It really is the perfect amount of time off. I was able to take the short trip home to Cleveland, visit with most of my family members, relax and get some errands done.

I can’t stress enough how perfectly located Mount Union is. Like I just said, I live up in Cleveland and it is such a perfect distance. It takes me a little bit more than an hour to get there — not too long of a drive, not too short (Goldilocks style). It is just right. I was out and about in Cleveland this past weekend and I ran into numerous Mount friends at the mall and out at night, therefore backing up my statement that it is the perfect distance away.

Also, my boyfriend and I took the short trip to Pittsburgh over fall break as well. See, if you get bored with Cleveland (like that is possible!), it is a little bit longer of a drive to get to Pittsburgh. We had a great time there and it was nice to get away for the little break.

If you’re not one that likes to leave campus on breaks such as these, I know quite a few people who stayed here over fall break and just enjoyed having time off from class. There are so many fun activities to do around the Alliance area and its surrounding communities such as shopping, fall farms with pumpkin patches and hayrides, movies and so much more.