Cleveland is HOT

As I mentioned last week, the stars of the TV Land sitcom, “Hot in Cleveland” were coming to Cleveland to promote their new show.

I went down to Tower City this past Thursday to see Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick take part in a ceremony where they received the keys to the city. It was a great experience! During the ceremony, stars also expressed their love for Cleveland.

The next night was another home game with the Tribe, and star Valerie Bertinelli was to be throwing out the first pitch! I was able to escort Bertinelli out to the mound while she threw the first pitch to Sandy Alomar Jr.! What another great experience!

Working down at the ballpark is still just as fun as ever. As I’ve mentioned many times, I’ve been seeing what seems like EVERYONE from Mount Union! I even ran into one of my favorite Mount professors on Friday – professor Harry Paidas from the Department of Communication. That was a nice surprise!

-samantha