BEST Program

The BEST Program is program that connects Mount Union students with business executives. This is an opportunity only available for Mount Union juniors and seniors. Come the fall semester, I will be personally applying for this opportunity because I find the aspects of small businesses very intriguing. The program involves meetings between the group of students and the business executives where real life issues and opportunities are discussed. The participating students get the opportunity to hear directly from the executives about their strategic problems and issues. Not only do students get to hear and discuss the problems, they also get to put their classroom experience to good use as they actively help and advise the executives about possible solutions to their problems. I am looking forward to applying for the BEST Program, and if I am fortunate enough to be offered this opportunity, it will go a long way in building my experiences in the business world.