And so the day has come

Well, here it is. Move out day.

Too bad the weather makes it seem like it is still March. Ugh.

You know how we all remember exactly where we were and what we were doing on 9-11? Well, I can say I remember where I was and what I was doing when I found out about Osama bin Laden… Hanging out with my friends on the last night of my junior year of college. It was kind of strange because I was over at the townhouses and one of my friends ran upstairs to check his Twitter and Facebook and he yelled down “Osama is dead!” and none of us really believed it. Well, low and behold, it was true. I spent the next few hours watching CNN and wishing I was in DC for that huge celebration!

God bless America.

The Indians are ROCKING it! Thirteen consecutive wins at home… five sweeps ALREADY… this is crazy. Proud to be a true Tribe fan! I can’t wait to start working again down at the ballpark! My first day back is next Tuesday so stay tuned to my blogs to read all about life at The Jake (yes, I still call it the Jake)!

-samantha

2 Responses