A Glimpse of Me

Hi everyone! I am so excited to begin blogging for Mount Union, but figured that I should start off with an introduction. I didn’t want to write a boring paragraph about myself, so that’s when my sister stepped in to interview me. Hopefully this will give you a glimpse into what makes me, me…

What is your favorite season?

I am a summer girl for sure. Ice cream (moose tracks & cookie dough = love), sun, the beach, my birthday, family picnics, fireworks, swimming… does it get any better?

What qualities do you consider make a good friend?

Someone who is loyal, genuine and honest. Someone I can be myself around, who is supportive of my goals and dreams, and will put up with my crazy OCD when it comes to cleaning and my unhealthy obsession with Justin Bieber.

What makes you angry?

Hmm.. those who intentionally hurt my friends and family, inconsiderate people, when the Ellen show gets interrupted for breaking news, and when Panera runs out of cinnamon crunch bagels. Oh and those scary, black squirrels on campus. They are up to something, I know it.

Why did you choose Mount Union? Out of every college campus I visited, Mount Union made me instantly feel at home. The environment was so friendly and I knew right away that this is where I wanted to spend the next four years. The delicious strawberry waffles offered at the cafeteria Saturday mornings didn’t hurt either…

What is your favorite spot on campus?

The campus lakes. Especially in the fall, Mount’s campus is so pretty.

What is your favorite quote?

“To me, fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.” – Miss Taylor Swift

What are some of your hopes and dreams?

1. Travel the world (first stop: Italy!! I leave in January!)
  2. Obtain my dream job (involving journalism, design and event planning) and possibly own my own wedding and event planning business
  3. Find ‘the one’, my best friend, someone with the same morals and values as me, someone who loves God, someone who will always put God and his family above all else (or Justin Bieber.. that would be fine too. Sorry, Selena.)
  4. Be a mommy (a family complete with a golden retriever puppy, of course)
  5. Make at least one person smile each and every day